1. Cut a piece of burlap 8"W x 18"L 2. Serge the 8" ends. Fold in half and serge sides. (Tight zig zag stitch can be used if you do not have a serger.)
3. Run a small straight stitch up the sides as well to reinforce.
5. Turn the top edge down 1" and sew.
8. Take a walk on the beach! Select a piece of driftwood approximately 2" x 3" and drill two holes for sewing as shown.
9. Attach button to front of bag. Back it with a piece of natural burlap to separate colors as shown in image at top of page.
Don't want to make it? Go to www.etsy.com/shop/floatinteriors to purchase this bag.